Santoni Aventador (19047)
Is a buckle shoe of leather and has various color shades.
- Width: standard to spacious
- Closing: single buckle
- Detail: perforated patterns and colored by hand
- Upper material: leather
- Inside: leather
- Sole construction: leather in Blake with opanka
- Standard size
- Matching belt possible
- These Santoni shoes are handmade in Italy
Supplied in the original Santoni box, with matching dust bags.
- in stock
- money back guarantee
- order before 18:00h, shipped today