Select your currency
Euro
Shipping from our European store
HK$
Hong Kong Dollar
Shipping from our Hong Kong warehouse
Russian Ruble
Shipping from our European store
$
US Dollar
Shipping from our U.S.A. warehouse
Home»Men»Sneakers»Low-top sneakers»Santoni Rethink low brown (35989)
Santoni Rethink low brown (35989)

Santoni Rethink low brown (35989)

SKU: 
MBGT21674LAVEMDGC50

Is a low sneaker made of leather with a sporty look. Made with the latest techniques and materials.

  • Width: standard to wide
  • Closure: lace
  • Exterior: leather
  • Inside: leather
  • Sole Construction: Rubber
  • Standard size
  • These Santoni shoes are handmade in Italy

Supplied in the original Santoni box, recycled dust bags.

The laces are made from recycled cotton and the eyelets are made from recycled soda cans. The rubber sole is made from recycled car tires and the leather is also recycled. The shoe cover is made from recycled plastic bottles. The entire shoe is produced at a low temperature and with a minimum of CO2 rejection. The shoe box is made with 100% green energy, 90% recycled paper and the remaining 10% is from scraps from shoe production, which is normally landfilled as waste.

  • in stock
  • money back guarantee
  • order before 18:00h, shipped today
  • free shipping in Europe
EU 21% VAT | USA 8% sales tax | Hong Kong no tax
€ 550,00
International size guide

Size guide

Shoes

EU Designer size US JP (CM)
3.5 385 22.5
4 38.55.5 23
4.5 396 23.5
5.5 39.56.5 24.5
6 407 25
6.5 40.57.5 25.5
7 418 26
7.5 41.58.5 26.5
8 429 27
8.5 42.59.5 27.5
9 4310 28
9.5 43.510.5 28.5
10 4411 29
10.5 44.511.5 29.5
11 4512 30
11.5 45.512.5 30.5
12 4613 31
12.5 46.513.5 31.5
13 4714 32
-+

Vousten Shoes is rated with a 4,7 / 5 based on 171 reviews.