Santoni Rethink low dark blue (33413)
- Width: standard to spacious
- Closure: lace
- Exterior: leather and high-tech nylon
- Inside: leather
- Sole construction: rubber
- Standard size
- Matching belt possible
Supplied in the original Santoni box, recycled dust bags.
The laces are made from recycled cotton and lace rings are made from recycled soda can. The side nylon is ocean plastic. The rubber sole is made from recycled car tires and the leather is also recycled. The shoe cover is made from recycled plastic bottles. The entire shoe is produced at a low temperature and with a minimum of CO2 emissions. The shoe box is made with 100% green energy, 90% recycled paper and the remaining 10% is from scraps from the shoe's production, which is normally dumped as waste.
- in stock
- money back guarantee
- order before 18:00h, shipped today
- free shipping in Europe